Papers and Reports
Pre-Trade Research Reports
- ETF Trading: Liquidity Allocation: It provides an optimal execution plan to efficiently allocate available liquidity from broad trading vehicles, including derivative itself, related derivatives, and underlying securities for both long-only and long-short ETF multi-basket trading.
- Portfolio Trading Applications: It provides a full overview of our portfolio trading capabilities from optimal hedging, liquidation and hedging, basket slicing, block slicing to intra-day program scheduling.
- Portfolio Hedging And Liquidation: It uses principle liquidation as an example and analyzes six implementation scenarios for comparison. The report provides an overview of how our Optimizer can offer equity traders with the means to work out an effective book management plan that hedges out unwanted risk, liquidates oversize positions, and limits liquidity impact on the market, while being able to adaptively schedule the participation in the markets for a list of names.
- Block Hedging Strategies: It uses both single block and portfolio block as examples to demonstrate how to use Investment Optimizer to hedge portfolio risk and schedule trades.
- Portfolio Rebalance and Trading Optimization: It uses portfolio rebalancing as an example to demonstrate how portfolio manager and trader can work together on a synchronized plan which aligns critical investing and trading factors to achieve maximum performance.
- Aligning Investment Performance with Best Execution: An Investment Optimization Approach
Fund managers recognize the advantages of implementing state-of-the-art investment management optimization; requisites for capitalizing on the ever changing landscape in the capital markets by applying a single strategy for investing and trading through a single technology platform. Traders know well that unintended transaction costs in poor execution can easily deplete investment performance. Institutions looking for superior performance can explore investment and trading strategy integration in the context of optimal portfolio construction and best execution to streamline the investment process, broaden risk control, proactively reduce costs and ultimately maximize alpha – achieving investment optimization.
* Please contact us if you would like to receive a copy of our report or paper.